Sunday, March 11, 2012

Consignment Sale #1 In The Books

Our town has two sales that I LOVE.  There are several others, but these two are my personal favorites.  The presale for sale #1 was on Saturday and let me tell you, I racked up!  Michael had to work, so I dropped N off with my parents at 8:30, ran through Dunkin Donuts for a coffee, and got in the line around 9.  I was somewhere near #20 in line and that was great considering it had over 150 by the time the doors opened at 10!   I spent my wait with my friend Courtney who was buying for her little boy Jake.  When the doors did open I ran to the tricycles, but sadly, they had already sold the one I knew they had during the volunteer shop Friday night. :-(  From there I went to the clothes.  I couldn't be any happier with my deals!  
 I ended up with 17 outfits!  All of which were under $5 except for one and all are Gymboree, Gap, Carter's, or Polo.  I am also looking for vintage race car items for N's room during this consignment season. I stumbled upon this and matching bookends right before I left.  It looks AWESOME in his room!
This week is dropoff and the presale for my favorite sale.  I can only hope I do as well there!  I am working dropoff on Wednesday, so I can assure you that I will be checking out all of the 24m-2T stuff coming in! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment